HOW TO MEASURE
Important information about taking proper measurements:
- DO NOT attempt to take your own measurements. We recommend getting measured by a professional.
- Order your formal wear based on the largest size measured.
- Size charts from each designer are available for your reference.
- The size ordered is ultimately the costumer’s choice. If you have questions or need insight from an associate at our store, feel free to call us. We cannot choose a size for you, but we can make a recommendation.
- If you are on the cusp of two sizes, we advise to go larger. Taking in a dress is always easier than letting it out.
- Remember, formal wear sizes are almost always different than street wear, do not be discouraged by a number.
Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your bust. Measure only with the bra that you intend on wearing with the dress. Your arms should be relaxed and by your sides.
This is the smallest part of your waist. Typically, it is an inch or two above your belly button.
Be sure to measure the fullest part of your hips and rear.